Gears 5 (Xbox One)
Gears is one of the most critically acclaimed and celebrated franchises in gaming history. The latest installment of the series has been hailed as the best-looking game of its generation. The large combat areas not only make for epic battles but also give you many great opportunities to take perfect screenshots of your character in action.
Outside the stunning graphics, cinematic cutscenes, and gritty writing, the gameplay in Gears 5 gives the player a lot of fun. The game designers deliver their signature brutal action across five exciting game modes:
- Campaign Mode: With the escalation of the war, Kait Diaz breaks away to uncover her enemy connections and discovers the true threats to Sera herself.
- Escape Mode: In this brand-new co-op mode, you play as a member of a small suicide squad that needs to penetrate the enemy hive and destroy it from the inside.
- Versus Mode: In Vs. mode, you try to take your team to victory in more than 10 different game types through new and classic environments.
- Horde Mode: This mode challenges you to endure more than four dozen waves of enemies while updating your abilities, weaponry, and powers.
- Map Builder Mode: The fifth mode allows you to create fully-customized escape scenarios and share it with your fellow players.
The game allows you to create a fully customized gaming experience by giving you more access than ever. Some of the new accessibility features include: full remapping options, moving your character with a single stick, adaptive controller support, narrated menus, more subtitle option, and many, many more. Get Gears 5 today and try the options out for yourself.
Gears 5 is adding new content and making some changes with Operation 6
Operation 6 is officially here for Gears 5. What you need to know Gears 5 is a third-person tactical shooter from the Coalition and Xbox. Operation 6 is about to begin in Gears 5, which will add new content to its multiplayer. The operation is starting wit…
Gears 5 Operation 6 Kicks Off With Three New Characters And Shorter Seasons
Gears 5 developer The Coalition has dropped new details on its next season of content, titled Operation 6. The latest operation doesn't have a confirmed start date just yet, but the developer did confirm that it will also run shorter than previous events, clo…
Gears 5 Announces Operation 6
Following a tease that came about yesterday that had some fans thinking a Gears of War 2 remaster may be in the works, The Coalition has today provided more information on the next season of content for Gears 5. While there's still very little that we know, O…